Hello from sunny Tampa Florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Johnny Blaze, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze New Member

Hello from sunny Tampa Florida. I have been interested in building a board track racer for some time now. In researching how to build my own I came across this board. I have a mountain bike frame and I will be ordering my engine soon. If anyone has any advice on which frame is best for a board track racer or any other advice I would love to hear it. This board seems very helpful and I look forward to working with you.

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

I can't give any particular recommendations since board tracks are not my specialty.

But I would suppose that a basic, non-suspended mountain bike would be a good place to start.

some other suggestions will surely come along. so have fun and good luck.
  3. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi Johnny. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question.
    Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
  4. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

Jonny, Hurry up and get that bike built. We have a monthly ride every 3rd Sat. of each month starting at Vinoy park St.Pete 11:00 am.
  5. BrettMavriK

BrettMavriK Member

Welcome to the Forum !
    Can't wait to see that board tracker.

The St. Pete Run is beautiful.

6. RidingJesus

RidingJesus New Member

Hello from Florida