Hello from Vancouver Canada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by darcy, Dec 13, 2007.

1. darcy

darcy Guest

Hello:

I am Darcy from Vancouver. I have had an interest in motoring a bicycle for quite some time. I am just in the process of doing that. My interest is to use a folding bike. I just bought a montague full sized bike. I will put a 4 stroker on that and want travel with it to different parts of the world. I want to be able to have transportation wherever I go once I get off the plane. I Figure I will have to get a large plastic suitcase to put it in and then when I arrive, use the suitcase as a trailer. Should be fun. I figure it will be ready by the spring. I am waiting to see what thatsdax is offering otherwise I will use a gebe system I figure. I have to keep the weight under 50 pounds bike,motor system and suitcase. I am going to use it locally to get to work also. I am a photographer so I will have my gear wherever I go.

should be fun
    Darcy

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

3. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Sounds like a plan!!! :cool:

and professional pics (photos...sorry :D) to boot!
    looking forward to photos of your build & of your travels!

Welcome to MBc.

4. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome

5. beast775

beast775 Guest

welcome

:cool:greetings from mbc!:smile:excellent idea,you should be able to make weight with a folder.they make very cheap big wheeled suitcases now.

6. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc, enjoy the ride.

7. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to Mbc.

8. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Hello there and welcome.

9. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcome to the group!

10. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

go for it! & welcome!

11. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Sounds like you know what you are doing but you will probably want to get an air tight suitcase because of the fumes etc.
    Doc