Hello New Member Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Goat Herder, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Member

I have been on another site for awhile. Thought I would join here and look around. As for introduction this is one of my currant projects. I should be able to wrap it up in a month or so. I was gonna put some pict here , but don't see how just yet. Oh I see it now gotta get my picts off my old computar first.

There is some cool people here I recognize looking forward to this sites search engine!! Thanks

2. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Member

Ok here are my pictures bear with me it was a lot of work. Did not always know where I was going or what I was doing. I will be cruising this summer with You Tube videos. Its just a cold broke [money wise] winter now. Project still in the finishing.

Attached Files:

3. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Member

Here are some more..

Attached Files:

4. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

that thing is a beast.... clean up the welds, sandblast it, and put some paint on it and I think it would look cool. What kind of engine is that?

Do you live in Australia??
  5. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Member

That is the 5.8 HP Morini. Here in N.M. USA.
  6. professor

professor Active Member

Very interesting. Sure doesn't look like a HT.
    And welcome to Motoredbikes!
  7. Pirate Cycles

Pirate Cycles New Member

Thats awesome Goat..
  8. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Your design is off the hook! First time i've seen a suspension swing arm grafted to a beach cruiser.
    I had planned on adding a pivotless soft tail (1/2 inch travel) to a beach cruiser by removing a half inch of length from each seat stay and filling the void with elastomers.
    I may persue that after seeing your creation.
  9. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Member

It fun to share some of this stuff. We all seam to live vicariously through each other. I was laughing at myself when I first took the hacksaw to that cruiser. Lol Then it was on. The pivot point to that grafted on piece is a roller from a Brunswick bowling machine. That was the hardest part for me at the time to come up with. The pivot I used is a little heavy.

Now I think of a needle bearing creation. Looking forward to seeing that pivotless soft tail. Always enjoy looking at all these creations. There fun and Inspiring!!:jester: Here is a picture of my HT.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  10. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

So, where's the goats?

Had any outbreaks of Haemonchus contortus lately?

I've had really good luck with Diethylcarbamazine, because it's also effective against Wuchereria bancrofti, Brugia malayi, Brugia timori, tropical pulmonary eosinophilia & loiasis.
  11. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Member