Hello people. Newbie from Maine here!

Nickledyme

Local time
4:54 AM
Since I get alotta my info from this site I figured I might as well join. I'm an all season/weather rider from Maine. I don't know alotta the technical lingo on here so this should be fun lol

Hi there!

Don't feel bad, I'm trying to figure out the lingo myself.
I just came back after an extended vacation and they went and changed the names of everything! :confused:

Yea I feel ya man. Me I personally don't know much bout these bikes. Got a used lemon in the dead of winter here. I've learned what I know from having to replace everything on it. I think I've gotten the hang of it finally. Hasn't been easy tho I tell ya.

Well it's nothing special to look at but I've put alot of time,work,and dedication into it. It's an Ironman 21 Speed Mountain Bike. I have a basic chinese 66/80cc 2 stroke/cycle engine on it. CDI and magneto is stock but brand new. I just put on a Speed Carb on it,3 prong spark plug,spring loaded tensioner,thick heavy duty chain. I warped my cheap aluminum back rim so I'm gettin a steel one with hopefully thicker spokes. I have plans for fenders,a smaller sprocket or the fancy hub adaptor piece I can't get my eyes off of and a double kickstand to start.

Welcome to the forum. I have only visited Maine once. I gotta go back one day.

Back