Hey everybody

bxicefire

Local time
11:04 AM
hi all, im from the bronx, ny. i currently own a schwinn stingray electric chopper. I learned alot from this site but i've yet to build my hybrid chopper. the goal is to fit a 24v system (already implemented in the original bike) with an electric and kickstart 4 stroke multispeed engine. i've seen the schwinn stingray xl with the panterra 125cc engine (by 3 enigmas) and i really would like to borrow from that but im having problems with my designs. i have yet to buy an engine and i would love some help and insight. im worried that the engines wont fit in without cutting the seat post. also how to utilize the built in muffler, if possible. im not a welder so im wondering if its been done before on this site. also which engine is better vertical cylinder or horizontal bore. any insight into laws and regulations for my area would help too. this site rocks.

its pretty sure that you will be busted with a multispeed 125. there are goped 49s that go for 100 delivered. why push it so far?

well i was thinking between 90cc-125cc and honestly i am looking for performance and a fun ride. its a new hobbie for me and i wanna experiment a little.

Back