Hey to all From Germany!

vwine

Local time
9:40 PM
Hey to everyone on this great site.
I am Vance and stationed in Germany and have been stationed here for the past 5 years. (army) I am from York County South Carolina, and have taken up the motorized bicycle as a cheap way for transportation and site seeing, but turned into somewhat of a Huge hobby for me.
I am not a mechanic by no means, but love working on these things. They are affordable fun and unique. I have built two so far... but right now am cruising around on my newest one (a cheap PX cruiser with 50 cc:geek::giggle:) I look forward to meating alot of yall.

Welcome Vance. It would be really great to get some accurate insight in to the German bike scene as well. It looks like EPAC's are going off right now there? But what is the scene with gas type rigs?

Welcome!

I wanted to ask the same thing as mabman, don't get much news about the "central european" MB scene on here (used to live in the Czech Republic next door once upon a time...). How are the German laws regarding these things (somehow I have a hard time picturing a German on a HT motorized bike, whenever I saw one it was always in a Merc or BMW...)? I would think they are strict, but I could be wrong. How liberal are the "polizei" , or have you not had any run-ins with them yet?

Watch out so cobra 11 doesn't come after you :)

Post some pictures if you can, something in a classic German small town setting (or the army base) would be awesome!

Dilly Bar Rob

I would like to know about the Gerrman MB laws as well. I know the Polizei love to write tickets. Seems like they would be HARD on 2 strokes !

thanks for your service and welcome to the site.

If any questions come up please feel free to ask. We are here to help each other out.

Welcome V-wine !!!!
EX ARMY here ...
Thanks for your service ..
I went to germany once .. it was a blast wish I could have stayed. (TDY)
I got sent to Korea for a year instead ( sucked ) ......
Hey are there any high quality bike engines over there !!!!
I saw a bimoto kit advertized by staton i think it was from chek republic or poland ???
looked cool but way to expensive about a grand... To rich for my blood...
anyway welcome again...

Back