Hi yall! I'm from Arkansaw! N00by-dooby

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by j0nnyfive, Sep 3, 2009.

1. j0nnyfive

j0nnyfive New Member

Hey everybody! I'm a huge fan of yer work. ;) I've been lurking and reading and reading and reading and reading and reading.

Seriously though. Hey, my name's Jon and I'm from the North East Arkansas area. I'm 28, college-edubicated, and generally pretty wonky in a laid-back kinda way. I'm a big fan of Mountainman, the guy that says MB THING. lol
    That's awesome.

So I was looking to buy a motorcycle. Changed my mind.
    Looking to buy a scooter. Scratch that.
    I ran across this page... AWESOME! I love these MB THINGS(tm).

Anyway, I seriously have been reading and reading and reading and reading...
    it's kinda tough to get a "holistic" perspective on the big picture when everybody has their own personal styles, needs, abilities and situations.
    I'm going to post a monster for my first post, and hopefully.. some of you awesome people can bestow your sagely wisdom upon me.

Thanks! :helmet:

2. ENO

ENO Member

Welcome to Mbc

Hey Jon..Welcome from Eno (Down Under)..Yeh lots of info and help here..especially from the long term members who always jump in and help those who a challenged when it comes to mechanical things and tweaking the ride when its all set up..get some pics in as you go..Good Luck... Eno