How fast does yours go?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by brendonv, Jun 3, 2008.

1. brendonv

brendonv Member

I want to see how fast everyone's motors go so i can see if mine goes about the same. Mine goes 45km/h-50km/h so 30mp/h, how fast does yours go?

thanks,

From Brendon.v

The youngest person on Motored Bikes as far as i know.

2. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

52.5 mph by a gps.

3. brendonv

brendonv Member

WHOLE ****!!! thats like 85km/h, u can go that fast on a bike, wouldnt it like rattle to pieces? lol. Impressive man, very impressive. I **** myself doing over 35mph on a push bike so yeh, wouldnt like to hit a pothole at that speed lol.

4. VincenT

VincenT New Member

52.5??? I don't even like driving my pinzgauer that fast... What kind of motor and setup are you running??? any pictures?

5. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

I too am curious about that setup.

On mine, top speed near 40 mph- speedo jumpy at that point so it may be a couple of mph less....faster than it needs to be, anyway. It cruises easily between 25 and 30 mph.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2008
  6. losenup

losenup Member

45-50km/h (30mph) with a **** of a noise. I need to do something about it. I want to cruise with moderat rev and without all the noise and comotion.
    Right now I rather not go faster then 30Km/h because it gets to much rev if I go faster.

62cc china-kit.

7. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

Its a gp-460 46cc 4.5 hp full suspension bike with a disk brake, gebe kit.

Attached Files:

8. jared3377

jared3377 Member

I hit 29 mph this afternoon, but I usually enjoy cruising at around 20-24 mph. I am planning some mods for better performance, but for me the mods are more for the accelerating and climbing power. :cool:

9. stude13

stude13 Active Member

wow! bring that beauty to bonneville this sept. check out mbra. contact augie. thanks mitch