How I built boardtrack racer #1. A picture diary

My builds are from the ground up with all hand made parts. Thoes 2 bikes couldnt be any more different. The motors are similar thats it. No reason to put a 212 on my bike cause hitting 50 on a 69cc china girl is pleanty fast enough for us oldschool smart cats. Kids today arent to bright 80 on a bike frame now thats ignorant why wouldnt you just get a crotch rocket thoes are much safer.
My safe top speed is about 70-80. I build for my limits. I don’t need to go more than 80 maybe 10 years from now I won’t need more than 65.

Okay so, next time you’re in the shop, take the rotor off and look for the arrow. You have to take the rotor off cause it will be on the other side. When you see you will know. Then do it on all your bikes.

You sure do like to attack people. You nerf. I dont care if the arrow is pointing at your mom. How about you go playa little game called hide and go to sleep. Their will be plenty more post to come for you in the afternoon.

I also wouldn’t trust any mags from BBR.
These mags of ours may be purchased from BB, but they are made by STAR wheels who are one of THE major manufacturers of alloy rims for our motorised bikes...Just saying...(This is the ONLY item that I buy from BB...lol)

Lol you dont think its harder on brakes to stop a Motor with more torque And Acceleration you ever down shifted a fast car.
There was a major difference in stopping power for me when I changed from the Zeda 80 motor to the much more torquey and powerful Phantom 85 motor...That is when i changed from the usual cable pull, one piston, mechanical calipers to hydraulic filled calipers that also used cable pull but with much more stopping power because the oil filled calipers have dual piston braking versus the old manual caliper that has only one piston to stop with...Stops quite easily with much lighter pull on the dual brake lever...Stops on a dime and leaves 9 cents change...lol.

Moderators Note:

@Tony01...You seem to have a bad habit of typing out and posting personal attacks on people...This willl NOT be tolerated on THIS forum...Take note that I have removed all personal aspersions and attacks you made here from your posts...Maybe the "other" forum allows this to happen due to their lack of moderation over there, but we WILL NOT allow that here...We insist that ALL forum members will be "civil" in their conduct to fellow members here, it IS in the forum rules that you agreed to when joining...In future, you are expected to adhere to the rules that we all follow! for the peace and well being of this forum and its members !!!

We all "check" our overinflated ego's at the door,...lol...and act as a supportive team effort to help and encourage others here, not tearing people down with insults or vulgarities.

Ps...This particular thread belongs to @Jayraye39 since he was the one to start it to showcase HIS bikes and how HE did it...He is perfectly within his rights to request me to remove your posts at any time if he so wishes...Just saying

Hey man, no need to get hurt over it. But 50 ain’t that fast. I did 65+ since 2016 then went to moto tires in 2019 for my ebike doing 90+ then slowed it down to 80+ in 2020

Here’s my 2017 212er that I put over 25,000 miles on

View attachment 190546

And here’s my buddies scooter that blew a rear rotor. His top speed at the time was 45. Now he is running dual hubs and tops out at 75ish.

View attachment 190547

But hey it’s your life. I’m telling you they’re backwards. Show me the arrow on the rotor up close. I also wouldn’t trust any mags from BBR.

Especially seeing their 212 build with their parts. That build is all wrong, clearly they have no idea of what they’re doing.
I dont see one compromised rotor spoke in that picture. What i do see is the discoloration of the friction surface which tells me the rotor got to hot and snaped BEFORE the spokes.

Its OCD awareness month so im gonna do my part to help. Today I had to rotate my tires as the tread was starting wear on the back. So while I was at it, I flipped my rotors and painted them. I understand that for some of us seeing that in my pictures just ate at your brain. So we can all rest easy tonight knowing that the Arrow is pointing in the forward direction😆

16813176064234242410494628441947.jpg
🎆🎊

Back