I broke my bike again!

Heavy Duty Wheels

I have to say the wheelmaster's prices are almost 20 dollars lower than at my local bike shop. And that's for 12 gauge. He won't even do 10. Tries to tell me there's no reason for it.
If I wasn't so poor I'm all over it.

NO worries large, One big thing the guy at the bikeshop can't do and thats gaurantee his wheels for life ! they'll make up all kinda reasons why it won't work and sell you a wheel that fails like the rest, one by one I'm getting more peeps from here sending me wheels to build, if anybodies on the fence about it, contact Alaskavan, Or Roy Carpenter, trust me, all the little stories the Bike shop tells you are merely to keep your money for themselves.
What I honestly want to do is give you guy's another avenue for heavy duty wheels that have a lifetime warranty, The bike shops are great as well and need your patronage, by all means keep going to them, but if your tired of breaking your rear wheel, just give me a chance is all I ask, you won't be dissapointed !;)

Yea maybe you should hang a rabbits foot or something off your handlebars lol!

I hit a big pothole at 30+ the other day. The fairing was knocked off the trike and some other stuff came loose. It didn't faze the Wheelmaster's wheel. I worry more about my stock front wheels.

consider getting some WORKSMANS rims and having 12 gauge spokes installed. Those rims are super tough and the 12 gauge spokes should hold em together.
Hope your luck gets better.

Back