I finally did it... Attached A BMP Kit.

Wow, that sounds hokey. If they are getting a lot of breakages, they should include a spare or get a new supplier. I'm not impressed.

I like the idea of a steel rack better than the aluminum one though.
But if I buy it and the roller quits working, I'll demand warranty service.

So far I'm looking at Staton (Expensive!), Cyclehappy (looks to have new old stock, less expensive, Subie motors), and BMP (least expensive, looks like a good product, but I see some complaints here.

No complaints out of me! I don't know what caused the wobble, could of been shipped like that, damaged during shipping, or damaged while installing or riding. All I know is that James replaced it no questions asked.

As for the the bearings, I don't mind having to do this to them. Stanton's kit is all press fit. If you decide to change rollers or need to replace a bearing, you better have some money or a friend with a press. I can change a roller or bearing on my BMP in about 3 minutes taking my time. Stanton's kit requires a hydraulic press to change anything. Some people have had to pay as much as $80 to get things taken out and put back in. It's just one of the trade offs between the kits.

Back