I LOSS my needle lock clip .

Discussion in '2-Stroke Engines' started by badmoon, Jul 12, 2008.

1. badmoon

badmoon Member

I want to know if its possible to find it at a NAPA store or other one for this needle .Its for my 80cc king HT .

2. BSA

BSA Guest

Yes, you need a C-clip (circlip). I'd just take the needle to the shop and check some to see which one works.

BSA

3. wayde

wayde Guest

if you can't find one i'll mail you one no cost i have a few laying around

4. badmoon

badmoon Member

so it will be easy to find it ? :)

5. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Nope, won't be easy to find it. I don't remember where, but about 10 years ago I bought a variety "sampler" of e-clips of almost every size. They sure have come in handy over the years.

Here's a tip: Solder a miniature washer onto the top of the needle clip and slide other washers onto the needle clip to adjust height. The washers I use are from a repair parts kit to repair roller mechanisms in cassette tape and VCR recorders. if you got a cassette player, you can always tear one apart for eclips and washers. No one uses those anymore anyway :)

6. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

Small engine repair shop might have a clip. Napa store -- worth a shot. Happy Riding from - Mountainman

7. kaploink

kaploink Member

8. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Cool, I bought my box of e-clips at an electronics store if I recall correctly. Are HF's eclips small enough to work?

9. butch27

butch27 Guest

Go to any Autozone type store and look in the "HELP" parts (Brand Name) they have packs of different sizes.

10. kaploink

kaploink Member

I am not sure. I only saw them online. I haven't been to harbor freight in person to check them out yet.