I moved to Colorado... time for a shifter!

This is the first motor this pipe I have was on.
It hits insanely powerfully on three different bands

This one is my motor right after I installed the Flowsystem on my buddies GSR40. I traded a stock Chung yang 4.2hp 460r for the Zenoah G43 and pipe. I had just put a new ported top end for him "flipped for the pipe install" I love this motor&pipe combo!

The other motor is not ported with an old school pipe I don't even remember the name

Last edited by a moderator:
Dcchevy buy ya a tuba then when riding you can blow your horn too, for the exhaust I mean.

I know its kinda obnoxious! But really the videos don't do the symphony justice! These pipes are made for 3 different motors "G43,CY460R & G62 conversions" by a goped engine building ledgend "Eric Hill" that owns and operates Flowsystems.

There is no other pipe that sounds and performs this good. That's my opinion but there are several that share it. I do believe in the old adage "loud pipes save lives!"

Darwin do you want a pic of me playing the Flowsystem?
I did play the trumpet, and do have to admit I did blow my own horn when I picked it up LOL. It sounds like a dijerydu, if I spelled that right?

it's insane what people in the goped / powerboard scenes can do with a small 2-stroke engine. many of the small engines i acquired for my motorized bikes came off from them. powerful and super reliable.

I concur. Also very easy to upgrade/port. The small clutches kinda suck with as much power the RC motors can make. I have a GSR 29 ported and piped, long story short 54mm clutches don't last long while racing/spirited riding, if geared for speed. 45mph, 8:68 gearing on a 10" pneumatic dot rated tire. If you haven't ridden a fast GSR your missing out!

Back