I want to buy 100cc any suggestions

tweakender

Local time
3:39 PM
I'm in the midst of buying a new 100cc I've always bought the yd100 but I want something different I'm not going all out crazy like 250 bucks for a phantom I'm operating with about $180 gorilla go fast or nastyjack if you know any others that are around that price range holla

Is this what your looking for? Not many 100cc kits are friendly with the wallet, not the good ones anyway

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'd rather pay the money up front with a reputable vendor with a six month warranty on anything that breaks, then nickle and dime myself to death on low end, low cost, kits from e-bay with no warranties etc. etc. etc., plus the aggravation of constant tinkering just to try and keep it all running.

Pay it now or pay it later, either way it is gonna cost ya.

I'm in the midst of buying one too but I've had a lot of returns and I'm confused trying to do something new
You need to buy a better quality product, from a reputable vendor, that will actual honour a six month warranty they put out on their products like, bicycle-engines.com.

This is the motor I am presently running from them...Right out of the box it will do 50 MPH with the 36 tooth sprocket although you DO NOT want to go that fast on a mere bicycle...lol...Fantastic low end torque for get up and go power and I cruise between 30 to 35 MPH everywhere I go on only a quarter throttle and get 115 MPG on my 80 to 90 pound bike and then add my 217 pound lard butt on top of that...lol.

It is higher priced than what you have been probably buying, but well worth it, There motor kit cylinder jugs have the ceramic sealer liner which is superior to the chrome types you have been dealing with, alot tougher and more resilient right off the bat.

I'm in the midst of buying a new 100cc I've always bought the yd100 but I want something different I'm not going all out crazy like 250 bucks for a phantom I'm operating with about $180 gorilla go fast or nastyjack if you know any others that are around that price range holla
Gorilla gasbike aka umoto on ebay is a great seller. I got my first kit from him. I had some problems and he replaced the parts right away. He will give you his cellphone number so you can text him with any questions or concerns. The kit I got had better components than the second cheaper kit I got too. He is the one that sells the nasty jack and Gorilla branded stuff

It is a whole engine, but it doesn't have any other reports, it just the engine.
I'm thinking this may not be correct...I just read this in the product description.

• Cylinder head and Cylinder are NOT two in one piece; Improved magneto as well; Cylinder inner diameter 52mm; Piston outside diameter 52mm; 8mm front and rear mount studs;REPLACEMENT PARTS ONLY, NOT MOTOR.

I'm thinking this may not be correct...I just read this in the product description.

• Cylinder head and Cylinder are NOT two in one piece; Improved magneto as well; Cylinder inner diameter 52mm; Piston outside diameter 52mm; 8mm front and rear mount studs;REPLACEMENT PARTS ONLY, NOT MOTOR.
The list of parts includes all parts for one. it however doesn't include a cdi. I think it is purely a replacement motor.

Back