I want to buy 100cc any suggestions

CDH110cc Replacement of Top End Cylinder Set and Bottom End Crank Set with Iron Sleeve Cylinder for 2 Stroke kit 84CC/85CC​

I still fail to see where this is saying in any way or form that this is an entire motor kit, just parts for one.

I would hate to be the guy that puts himself on the hook and says to someone else that this is a whole motor kit and then he gets it in the mail and it turns out to only be replacement parts to turn an existing bottom half into a 110 motor from its former 84 or 85 cc beginnings...Just saying...lol.

CDH110cc Replacement of Top End Cylinder Set and Bottom End Crank Set with Iron Sleeve Cylinder for 2 Stroke kit 84CC/85CC​

I still fail to see where this is saying in any way or form that this is an entire motor kit, just parts for one.
I honestly have no idea. I read the list of parts and it has a 2 piece jug, the wrist pin and bearing, and piston.

I think this is just an engine that didn't quite make quality control

I honestly have no idea. I read the list of parts and it has a 2 piece jug, the wrist pin and bearing, and piston.

I think this is just an engine that didn't quite make quality control
Thats a good possibility too...Even the pics do not show the usual spit and polish of a CDH product...It also says in the ad that there are NO CDH stickers on it either...Caveat Emptor.

More potential in the future is my guess. If I where to get one I'd just get a Phantom
Yes, I will agree with you. It has potential, but too many people buy them that don't have any skills and believe they are the magic answer to all the power. When in fact, straight out of the box, they might be good for 8500rpm. The real advantage of the 100 is the low down torque, but it's a lot of hassle just to find it.

It's actually $299.99 plus tax and shipping.
I'm thinking this may not be correct...I just read this in the product description.

• Cylinder head and Cylinder are NOT two in one piece; Improved magneto as well; Cylinder inner diameter 52mm; Piston outside diameter 52mm; 8mm front and rear mount studs;REPLACEMENT PARTS ONLY, NOT MOTOR.
for all these years I've made my own exhaust pipe and for once I broke down and got the run fast from gorilla gas bike was $180. I was thinking that or the steel sleeve 110 cc but the video I watched on it the guy had a terrible time just getting it to stay running it it sounded awful I'd like to know what you think I know anything from China you're not going to get anything good it's more like hit or miss but I still would like to know what you think

for all these years I've made my own exhaust pipe and for once I broke down and got the run fast from gorilla gas bike was $180. I was thinking that or the steel sleeve 110 cc but the video I watched on it the guy had a terrible time just getting it to stay running it it sounded awful I'd like to know what you think I know anything from China you're not going to get anything good it's more like hit or miss but I still would like to know what you think
I run the stock exhaust that comes with them...Too many gimmicky pipes I have seen out here with not much gain for the pain in the A$$ets...lol.

The guys that DO make there own pipes I have seen here, seem to do a much better job of it and understand the laws of physics and mathematics when fitting and tuning their pipes to their motor.

The engine I run for myself is the Phantom 85, which is a true 85cc, unlike the run of the mill "Chinesium" motors that that say 100cc but are actually only a true 77cc...80cc or 100cc or even 110 cc are in reality. only 66cc, 77cc and 80cc respectively...Lets just call that Chinese Centimeters where they call it something bigger than what it really is...lol...lol.

sg15SHU.png

I'd like to know what you think
For what its worth, I build my bikes out of the box with the best China Girl kit that I can get my hands on, At 68 years of age, I'm getting a little too old for experimenting around these days with endlessly modifying the heck out of these things and prefer to do it right the first time and just enjoy riding.

I buy the Phantom 85 from Bicycle-engines.com, (A TRUE 85cc...The cylinder and piston is a clone of a Stihl MS-460 chainsaw cylinder modified for a custom exhaust and Oz type reed valve designed for it), (Mine did 51 MPH out of the box with a 36 tootch rear sprocket), and put it on a Hyper Beach Cruiser which is about the strongest steel frame one can buy for cheap money on a Social Security budget and just keep on riding about as trouble free as it gets right now and call it a day...lol...lol.,,My problems have been very few in comparison to many others here in the forums...This is the very best "bang for the buck" engine I have found yet.

This is how I built everything and where I sourced all the parts I needed to do it, just follow the link as well as the links in the links that this one leads you through...It's a tutorial of how to do it.

Always adjust the clutch this way when you first put it together.

And the pics below will show you my end results...I am riding to the store on my bike right now to go to the store before it closes to pick up a few things...lol.

So you asked what do I think...For what it's worth, here it all is...lol.

DSCN0227.JPG

DSCN0229.JPG

DSCN0228.JPG

DSCN0230.JPG

Back