I want to buy 100cc any suggestions

My 10 cents. If power is your goal, get the phantom. It makes more power stock than any of the normal engines do with lots of upgrades

Don't get the cdh110 unless you feel like doing a ton of work to get it performing better than a wet noodle.

The YD100 is a decent engine, but it too definitely needs work if power is a goal.

The Zeda Max 100 would be my go to choice if I didn't want a Phantom. It's basically a zeda triple 40 top end, but with a 50mm bore, and it is 2 pcs, which makes setting squish gap easy, or able to run an aftermarket head, if so desired.

A 100/110cc doesn't go any faster than the 80/66cc, so why even bother.
But, muh torques!

I just looked at that Zeda max 100. It looks awesome, but with shipping it is over $300. Might as well just get the Phantom at that price
I agree with you, but not everybody trusts the phantom, and loads of people like the zeda 80. The 100 Max is just the 100cc version of the zeda 80

My 10 cents. If power is your goal, get the phantom. It makes more power stock than any of the normal engines do with lots of upgrades

Don't get the cdh110 unless you feel like doing a ton of work to get it performing better than a wet noodle.

The YD100 is a decent engine, but it too definitely needs work if power is a goal.

The Zeda Max 100 would be my go to choice if I didn't want a Phantom. It's basically a zeda triple 40 top end, but with a 50mm bore, and it is 2 pcs, which makes setting squish gap easy, or able to run an aftermarket head, if so desired.

But, muh torques!
Yea, up here we need torque for the hills. You flatlanders need something that spools up a little faster.

40/50 is a 78.5cc motor.

Back