I'm so confused

I will have to. How will I know what to buy. When I say it moves side to side I mean like 3/8 of a inch. Is bike berry a good place to buy the parts

I will have to. How will I know what to buy. When I say it moves side to side I mean like 3/8 of a inch. Is bike berry a good place to buy the parts
Check out reply # 10 kingmotors-enginekits-engines only.

Last edited:
Checked out that motor and it says you have to put it together, top end and bottom end. And your right I could almost buy a new motor for the same cost

It's the best deal in the long run. New engine, and spare parts from the old one. It's also good to have a look inside the engines before installing them as many have lose or very thin castings in the ports and intake manifold that can come lose and cause damage. The bottom end is assembled. You just have to install the piston and attach cyl. and head. I just built one of these, and with minor cylinder work it ran very well. I'm sure it will do well stock to. Just check for stuff that might come lose.

piston is supposed to have side movement along the wrist pin.
Just make sure there is no up/down play in the two con rod bearings.

Ya it doesn't. But I think I will just buy a new motor, and save this for building better

just buy a new cylinder. it don't matter if the piston has grooves in it as long as the rings don't

Did you run it without or not enough oil in the gas?
I don't think so. I live in a small town and getting good oil is hard. What is the correct formula. I'm using craftsman full synthetic oil. It's 2.6 oz bottle. Says this and one gallon of gas makes 50:1

just buy a new cylinder. it don't matter if the piston has grooves in it as long as the rings don't
Rings look perfect. Cylinder has deep scratches. And how do I know if it's 8mm or 6 mm. 47 mm or whatever else

Back