introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pappy1264, May 26, 2011.

1. pappy1264

pappy1264 New Member

My name is James, I live in Essex ma. I recently acquired a whizzer bicycle
    I have no idea what year it is. The #on the motor is H-132851 I think it's a 1951,but not sure.If any one out there can tell me what year it is that would be much appreciated. I put together my own harley from the frame up. So i have a passion for old antiques trucks,bikes,cars. I just love old stuff. I hope somebody out there can help me.I'm anxious to get this whizzer going.It's pretty much all there.I'll try to post a pic of it.I'm a carpenter and have been a auto mechanic for 30 years so i have enough knowledge to get this baby going. I'll be the only one in my town to have a whizzer. So thanks for your support.Hope to hear from someone soon.HAVE A NICE DAY. PEACE

2. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

3. PatrickW

PatrickW Staff Member

Welcome, James. You might be the only one in town with a Whizzer, but I'm sure there are others with motor bikes. If not, you should start a "movement." I know that I was the only one at the north end of town, or the county for that matter, that was riding a motored bike...and that is a "Delta Trike." I love it, all the neighbors love it. all of the shopping center people like it, the local Sheriff's office likes it...They even have the local kids over so I can demonstrate it for them (and how to ride it safely.) I do zig-zags between traffic cones, and speed up toward the Sgt. and stop on a chalk line 'on a dime' in front of him, and several other things to make the kids 'OOH', 'AAH', and 'SQUEAL.'
  4. Bob the boatbuilder

Bob the boatbuilder New Member

Welcome James,
    Done with my first build, I'm looking to build something like a Whizzer, the look is so appealing. If you ever get to SE CT with your bike look me up. I'll be waiting to see some pics.

Bob C.