John Deere Tribute...

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by Wheres my dog, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

It started off a few years back when I bought it from Walmart for ~$79 or so I believe... it has been just sitting in the garage for a long time since I got my GIANT GEBE setup

Sooooooooo, I took her all apart and repainted her with a John Deere theme.

She actually came out much better then I imagined in person...

BTW, Home Depot sells the exact match trademark yellow and green in spray cans for John Deere... total painting costs were about $11 or so

That is a BMP kit I had and that is my EHO35 with the plastic cover painted flat black! (flat black engine will match my giant boulder when I put it back on!)

Attached Files:

2. hurricane

hurricane Member

looks good, say how do you like that friction drive set up ? Any advice on it
  3. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

That is my 2nd BMP kit... the 1st was with a titan 50cc with incredible power and this is with the EHO35...

Love both setups and many many miles on both, but water or rain will kill your ride!

I am in love with my GEBE setup I must admit! Absolutely perfect with my EHO35 and hitting a solid 141 miles per gallon!
  4. james65

james65 Member

John deer

Looks super!

There are two things it needs.
    1. John deer decals(available on ebay, any size)

2. a neat hay trailer or a dummy power takeoff.
  5. hurricane

hurricane Member

thanks for the review
    Wheres my dog,

Although I do not care for rear mounted engines, I am starting to lean towards a gebe myself. The only reason i dont like them much is because they just dont quite look right. But with reviews like yours it seems a BMP or gebe is the way to go for total reliable ride.
  6. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

Either system has never let me down yet in terms of breaking or wearing out!

Within a day or two, the GEBE engine setup will just blend in and you will never get the grin off your face!

I have 400+ miles logged in on the GIANT GEBE without any problem at all!
  7. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

Stickers are on order already sir....

I was thinking of making a tow behind wagon of sorts, just a little short on cash right now for the investment!