Just ordered this from Sick Bike Parts

You shouldn't see an increase in speed, just acceleration and hill climbing ability. If you have a nice chocolate brown plug currently, then I bet it goes grey with the new air filter.
Been running the new SBPs air filter for about a week now, pulled the plug and still a nice chocolate brown..Did not turn grey on me...yay.
I swapped my air filter and was able to take a local steep hill in 3rd instead of 2nd (3rd is my 50 mph gear). I also didn't have to open up to get my previous speeds.
Im now taking pretty steep foothills to the mountains at 36 MPH, (My previous was 27 to 30 MPH), with my single speed Hyper beach cruiser with my Zeda 80...On the flats, it now easily achieves 50 MPH, still with throttle left over, but i back off right away...Thats just way too fast for a run of the mill beach cruiser bicycle to handle for any long term, plus i dont like cleaning racing stripes from my underware...lol.

Overall...improved acceleration, better hill climbing speed and I find myself having to keep backing off the throttle so as not to attract "undue" notice by the local Constabularies or State Police...lol...A very inexpensive, minor upgrade with very good, modest results...DAMIEN

Back