Marman Twin

Discussion in 'Antique Motorized Bicycles' started by Fabian, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015

2. mason_man

mason_man Active Member

That is nice!!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  3. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

The concept of the fuel tank design being partly for fuel and partly as a glove compartment is very good thinking.
  4. rawly old

rawly old Member

Congratulations Fabian.
    I hear Augie banned you from MAB. Well done!
  5. LR Jerry

LR Jerry Well-Known Member

Ok now you gave Butter Bean a full interrogation on his ban so let's hear yours' Fabian about MAB. LOL. Great looking bike and cool videos.
  6. rawly old

rawly old Member

Let's just say that Augie is 'occasionally' a short tempered 'what you do to
    pull start an engine'.

" We few, we happy few who on Saint Crispin's Day.
    can say we were banned by Augie."
  7. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

@ rawly old

Well, i can say that i most certainly have been banned from Augie's forum, but it's a most strange set of circumstances because Augie was asking for information pertaining to another forum member sending divisive emails to other forum members. It just so happened that i "received" one of those emails, and at Augie's request to present any information (if anyone happened to receive it) i simply posted a computer monitor "print screen" of the email in Outlook Express. It must be remembered that i was "asked" to present that information, and i did so in the public forum, as i don't like keeping secrets. The consequence of presenting Augie with the information that "he" asked for resulted in an immediate ban.

Strangely, i have never been previously banned for presenting information at the request of the site owner - a most strange reaction from Augie that still leaves me scratching my head.
  8. mason_man

mason_man Active Member

Hey Fabian, can i add a pic of my buddy Ron's Monark Super Twin?
    Thanks buddy!!

Attached Files:

Fabian likes this.
  9. rawly old

rawly old Member

Well Fabian,
    He must have a short memory; he called you a spammer. Funny,
    At least I legitimately tweaked his vanity.
  10. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

That is one terrifically presented bike.
    I wished we were allowed top ride bikes like that in Australia, especially twin cylinder motorized bicycles, which are the most desirable variants.
    mason_man likes this.
  11. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

He must be trying to create his own reality or living in a fantasy world if that is the case, because i was banned immediately after presenting Augie with the evidence that "he asked for".
    It's also important to note that i hardly posted on the site, because traffic presence is a slow moving one over there, not that it is any way a criticism of the site.