Mid Atlantic MB/Whizzer Rally October 11-12

Hey Chris, do you think that Matt and Nichole might want to stop by? They live fairly close and maybe we can get them motorized!
I am looking forward to this weekend with much anticipation. The weather forecast keeps changing from good to bad but right now it looks good again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Enjoy the ride
Jim

Hey Chris, do you think that Matt and Nichole might want to stop by? They live fairly close and maybe we can get them motorized!
I am looking forward to this weekend with much anticipation. The weather forecast keeps changing from good to bad but right now it looks good again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Enjoy the ride
Jim

I already asked Matt, but he's unable to come. I believe he's leaving for Moscow the following Monday, so he has a lot of last minute things to take care of. If we get Matt motorized, I think Nicole would strangle us. :LOL:

Yes, the Proto-type is "almost" stock. You all know me, I just can't avoid adding a little extra power when possible. The magic seems to be in the exhaust sytem. If anyone wants to see something amazing I suggest you find your way to the event this weekend in Lewes, DE. I must admit I am shocked at the results of the first 184 miles of testing. So far 100%, much better than I expected.
PS. I have all the parts that were pre ordered and will bring with me, including "H" motor kit, head light bulbs, complete motors, automatic clutch hubs,, tanks, wheels, etc...

See ya all at Lewes,
Quenton

Quenton,
Jim forwarded the photos of the "Mystery Ship" to me, and I am amazed. That thing is so cool! I can't wait to give it a try. Is it riding on 26" or 24" wheels? I can't wait for this weekend!

rally

Quenton,
Is it too late to place an order for the rally? Do you have any nice tool bags that would mount in front of the handlebars above the head light or behind the seat?
Time is drawing near. 3 1/2 days!!! Can't wait to see your new Proto- type !!

Hi Jay, Sorry sold out of the tool bags. Go to the bikeworldusa site. I do have the bulbs you needed, and will bring them. Will see ya all soon! Have almost 200 miles on the new bike.

Have fun,
Quenton

Just got off the phone with one of the Whizzer "Performance legends", Gerd said he will try to make the event [He lives in WI, and is a long trip]. Sure hope he able to make it, because he can share a lot with us concerning Whizzers. My fastest Whizzer motor is using a set of special mushroom lifters he made for me about 3 years ago.

Have fun,
Quenton

Last edited:
Back