Motobecane 500ht + CY460R + SBP freewheel

This bike rocks! 43mph in 6th so far. I need a new motor drive chain. Cause this was some old used stuff I had and just used it to find out the size I needed, and its 49links of t8f chain.

I'd just leave it but I have a vibration under load. I can tell its the chain that's stretched, cause the tensioner is going nuts when I look down at it. Thankfully the chain only came off once before I made the tensioner and hasn't come off since.

The pedal chain was coming off quite a lot so I pulled out 5 links and that seems to have remedied that.

Overall this bike is awesome! I'm still learning how it likes to shift but the trigger shifter is working well. The throttle is on the left and that's counterintuitive at first but my brain made the connection pretty quick, I like it!

Well I've been having motor chain issues, mostly because of the thin mount plate on the beefy perches. The plate has settled in and the chain has been falling off / breaking.

I just got 8' or so of t8f chain LOL . Installed the perfect length and had to remove the tensioner.

Test in the am.

On an awesome note, I got a new job at an ATV shop! My interview was won by my bike / confident attitude! I'm very excited & happy with this job change.

I will make at least a walk around / start-up video on Sunday morning.

Back