Motobecane 500ht + CY460R + SBP freewheel

I'm going to pull 5 links out of the pedal chain and see how it goes. Also the HT muffler didn't work out, its really quiet but too much stress on the exhaust flange because of the weight and leverage. Stripped out some threads :( but I can tap to 6mm easily and be careful on the mount.

So you're happy with it. I find my pocket bike motor on bike goes a lot better then a 66 cc. and 3hp on single gear wheel no pedalling to start and tops out at 60 kmh flat out at like 12000 rev so after seeing your bike I am going to make a shift kit. One pocket bike motor on bike on you tube hits 80 kmh think it's a 3 speed very nice looking setup. Think you will do a video of your bike going and changing gear?
Well let's talk about how u want to see it... I can have my wife take a video of a flybuy and try to catch a shift or 2. Or I can make a mount for my phone, and give a full Powerband all gear run video?

I can't convert kph to mph on my most sober of times. I'm still kinda lost on your #'s. This engine hasn't even touched it's RPM potential, RPM rating for this engine is 11,000 rpm @ 4.2HP but I know that it will pull 13,000+ un-modified!

Last edited:
After I fix my apparent issues, I will make a set of good videos showing the attributes/downfalls of this build.

Last edited:
Go to search and look for belt drive 2 speed gearbox
That's a belt drive reduction for an EVO scooter NOT A GOPED! A goped is a completely different beast.

I've seen, rode on and repaired those units.

Nothing to write home about.

Last edited:
I dragged the a$$ of a modified EVO with a modded R460 on my axle mount stock R460.

I could pedal though! This shifter took away the ability to pedal up to speed.

Last edited:
Back