MotoredBike VS. Moped/Scooter

I know there are a lot of men who don't like the looks of a scooter, but who am I to criticize. Look what I ride ! The scooter,, if one of good quality,, will cost more, but will last a lot longer. They are MUCH quieter, some are pretty fast for their engine size,,, & they ride MUCH better. BUT, they aren't as KOOL cause they aren't " home built."

I've owned scooters, mopeds, and got laughed at in my travels. Not one person has ever laughed at my MB'S. In fact, the neighborhood kids think it's awesome (their words)

I have a neighbor who wears his yellow windbreaker, and rides his scooter with his little dog. HA...HA...HA !! There, I said it ! :LOL:

Well, I just did about 25-30 mph on icy/ snowpacked roads. Try doing that with a scooter.

IT'S A GO KART YOU CAN RIDE ANYWHERE IN THE CITY!

There are so many practical reasons as well, but honestly, that's what's in my heart of hearts. Motorbikes/Mopeds i would feel like i have to be a vehicle and follow the rues of the road and such. I'm not reckless, what i mean is i can ride this in parks, on bike trails etc, which i could never do with a moped. It's the most fun and the best toy i have.

Wellyou might as well just get a low displacement motorcycle or an older used one with a larger engine if you really want to boost your commute time...

I had a Honda 750 four. 1971 I believe. I loved that thing,but one day I drove by this window that showed my reflection and I gawked cause I looked like a gorilla on that thing. Funny thing though when I see my reflection on my MB I look cool. Maybe it's because of the sunk in seat.
For times sake,I really wished I would have kept that bike. But an adult sized frame mini chopper...GRAUCHO! Where are you? I hear you got some of these. Where you riding these at?

Back