My second build begins

I don't know why it is so hard for some to do this...I just put the wheel loosely in the drop outs without tightening the wheel in place, adjust the chains so that when I push the wheel back and forth in the drop outs, I can see where it is tight or too loose, add or pull links accordingly and tighten the axles into the drop outs where the chains have no more than a half inch bounce...Works everytime for me and I have still never had to use a half link yet...lol.
That's luck

That's luck
He's omitting the fact that he shortened the frame.
NOPE, I do not worship the "god" of good luck...Everything is painstakingly measured and made to be a proper fit.

"It is one thing to just strap a motor on a bicycle and expect it to work, It is quite another thing to carefully and methodically and mathematically build a motorised bicycle that actually DOES work"...DAMIEN

NOPE, I do not worship the "god" of good luck...Everything is painstakingly measured and made to be a proper fit.

"It is one thing to just strap a motor on a bicycle and expect it to work, It is quite another thing to carefully and methodically and mathematically build a motorised bicycle that actually DOES work"...DAMIEN
You said it was easy in your previous post

Would this be a good option to take the slack out of my chain? It is a little pricey, but I think it would be worth it

Would this be a good option to take the slack out of my chain? It is a little pricey, but I think it would be worth it
I have a similar one that I got on Amazon. It was much cheaper. I can't speak on how well it works yet though

Back