Need more power

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by commanderroach1999, Oct 12, 2016.

1. It there something I can do to my 50cc 2 stroke engine that will increase the power and torque of the motor, like a fuel additive or a performance boosting part?I need to know before Friday morning

2. butre

butre Well-Known Member

hydrazine works wonders
    gary55 likes this.
  3. What is it and where can I buy it?
  4. R u crazy that stuff is highly explosive and unstable!!!!
  5. butre

butre Well-Known Member

yes, I am crazy. you gotta be to ride one of these things. hydrazine works by scavenging oxygen, and I'm sure you know what more oxygen means. blend with nitromethane and you make about 3 times the horsepower compared to regular pump gas

want an answer that's slightly less likely to kill you? try an oxygenated race fuel. I like sunoco EX02. or you get another engine entirely. denardis 50ccs make for some pretty quick bikes.
  6. butre

butre Well-Known Member

one huge advantage of hydrazine, you know those flames you want your bike to shoot? it'll shoot them with hydrazine. it'll be green too, and green fire is always neat. whether it'll shoot them out of your exhaust or out of the top of your engine and into your crotch depends on how overzealous you get
    Timbone likes this.
  7. Green flames wood be nice but I am looking for a cheaper option
  8. FurryOnTheInside

FurryOnTheInside Active Member

Have you been on Jaguar's dragonfly dot something site and read all the tips on how to get more efficiency (power from the same rpm)? He types out the short version about every week on here I think, lol. The majority of these small modifications are free or very very cheap to do. Go and read his site! :)
  9. butre

butre Well-Known Member

the hydrazine itself is inexpensive, it's the medical bills that'll cost big money.
    Timbone and marshall johnson like this.
  10. KTOKTO

KTOKTO Member

Post of the year.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    Timbone likes this.
    Butre- that was what I was referring to as expensive.
    FurryOnTheInside-thanks I will
  12. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

13. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

A reed valve intake system is amongst the best improvements you can make to increase useable torque, but it wont increase peak power.
  14. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

15. I use to use hydrolazine in aviation fuel also satellite space fuel also for high energy chemical combustion lasers,good stuff.