New from Sydney Australia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stink Bike, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Stink Bike

Stink Bike Member

Greeting all.
    I'm new to this forum.
    I have just finished my 2nd 66cc Chinesse bike.The first one was stolen just 3 weeks after I built it.

All is going well so far but I know very little about anything mechanical so I'm sure I will be calling on the members of this forum for help from time to time.

2. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

G'day man and welcome to MBc.
    Bit of a bummer about your first bike but ya gotta look on the brightside...atleast u had 3good weeks together.
    Let's hope your new bike lasts longer and is infinately better,MBc should help.
  3. Stink Bike

Stink Bike Member

I spoke too soon.

The 3 weeks with my first bike before it got stolen was fun/scarey.North Sydney is far from being a perfect place to ride any sort of bike.Too much traffic & pedistrians wearing ipods that are playing that loud they can't hear my stink bike coming.

The clutch cable broke on my new bike this evening which is a bit of a worry as it has only done 30 kilometeres.
  4. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  5. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to Mbc. :cool:
  6. mickey

mickey Guest

Stink bike, heh. Welcome aboard
  7. will_start

will_start Member

Hey Stink Bike,

I work in Sydney CBD, and have ridden around North Sydney, I know exactly what you're talking about, and the short steep hills don't exactly lend themselves to starting...

If you need help along the way, message me and I'll see what we can organise.

**** you may be able to help me get my beast running properly, LOL.

Will Start.
  8. fredie

fredie Member

im a newbie aswell
  9. BSA

BSA Guest

Welcome to the forum.

10. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!
  11. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.