New guy from So Cal

MikeyP661

Local time
3:32 AM
Hi everyone! I have been reading the forums here for a couple weeks before finally deciding on the Zeda 80 kit. I just finished placing my order. Finally made an account here today. I'll update when I receive the kit and get it installed. I really appreciate all the collective knowledge here and look forward to learning more with y'all!

Here is the latest manual for the Zeda 80 motor you are getting...Instructions are not provided in the box...When you click on the attachments below the video the PDF's will automatically download so I wouldn't want to do that with your phone but with your home computer.

This assembly video should also be quite helpful to you as well once your ready to start building...Enjoy

Ps...I would also tell ya to replace the 4 acorn nuts that hold down the head with regular nuts since the acorn nuts tend to bottom out before fully tightening everything to 144 inch pounds of torque in an X pattern.

Attachments

• Zeda-FIrestorm-80-100.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 56
  • Zeda-Cylinder-Assembly-Instructions.pdf
    380.2 KB · Views: 87
Here is the latest manual for the Zeda 80 motor you are getting...Instructions are not provided in the box...When you click on the attachments below the video the PDF's will automatically download so I wouldn't want to do that with your phone but with your home computer.

This assembly video should also be quite helpful to you as well once your ready to start building...Enjoy

Ps...I would also tell ya to replace the 4 acorn nuts that hold down the head with regular nuts since the acorn nuts tend to bottom out before fully tightening everything to 144 foot pounds of torque in an X pattern.

He meant to say inch/pounds. 144 foot/pound will pull out the studs.

about 10 times over.

Welcome and good choice on a first motor. Zeda triple 40's are probably the closest thing to a small block chevy when it comes to these motors.
The P-85 would be a big block then.

Welcome to the forum brother. Hopefully you enjoy this little hobby just as much as the rest of us.

Back