NinerFan

Local time
8:46 AM
Hello all. Found this sight while looking for tips on troubleshooting the no spark issue on my bike. I must say, the info on here is way more helpful than the guy who sold me the bike. He wanted $40 per hour plus parts and thanks to you guys I was able to fix my bike for all of $18 invested in a new magneto and the little time it took me to diagnose and replace the part. Thank you to the administrator of this sight as well as all the members who post and answer questions. Without you guys I would either still be pedaling or out at least $65.

Welcome to MBc. Glad the Forums could help you get your problem solved at a modest price. We hope to see you around.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us and the information helped you...but $40.00 a hour isn't bad (if he knows his salt) . I won't pick up a wrench for less then $50.00-$80.00/hr (which by today's standard is a deal). Now for a member here that's another story. When was the last time you priced labor at a ATV, or motorcycle shop?

My post in no way reflects my disbelief at the hourly rate he was charging me but rather the value I received by finding this forum. I have worked at an auto repair shop before and I completely understand the hourly rates charged by technicians in various industries.

Back