quazimoto

Local time
9:09 AM
St Pete, I live in an old church. It is really coo
Hey, After recouping from bad industrial accident I am disabled/retired. Being one that gets bored easilly I decided to build some bicycles driven by small engines. The more unusual the better.

Now I have picked up a old rebike... it is a bent... square tube so I am going to try something new with it.

I was factory trained at Porsche and several other foreign auto and a motorcycle factory school. I will post as I go along... Considering an old maytag twin... a 2 stroke boxer engine called a hit and miss from the very old school... or a new diesel. Then again I may decide it is too much cash and waiting for odd parts, misc engineering and go with a new China 4-stroke... like a 125 or so with 4 forward gears...

Time and my insanity will decide...

Welcome to MBc. Nice thought, Quazi, but a bit extreme for a first time build. Since you seem to know a lot about Subaru...a Robin-Subaru engine Like the EH035) might be the best choice to start with. Mount that on a good, solid mainframe, and I don't think you will be disappointed. I would suggest a kit from Dave Staton with one of his custom machined gear boxes. They are guaranteed, and he is honest. He is one of our sponsors and will stand behind all his products. Good Luck to ya.
Patrick

Back