new old guy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dockspa1, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Hey all, My name is Doc
    Ha Ha
    Hows everybody?
    Oh yeah, How many thousandths in an inch?
    :grin: :roll:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2008

2. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Hi Doc. Thousandths of what?

3. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Glad you made it back.

4. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome back to MBc Doc. :cool:

5. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome back. All of em are in there. One of the little suckers get out, smack em back in.

6. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hey doc wus up? happy motoring1 still...

7. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Nice to be back! In machine trade school that was the first question our instructor asked. "How many thousandths in an inch?" and believe it or not a friend of mine was serious when he answered " there must be a million"! He was very serious but after we explained he laughed with us.
    Man looks like a lot of changes going on here! Has everyone calmed down?
    Well, I turned a schwinn electric scooter into a lifan 2.8 HP gas while I was gone but no pedals so can't show you.
    Oh yeah, I guess I could put pics in the white zone, if thats acceptable?
    Well, good to hear from all of you again and thanks for the nice comments.
    Doc

8. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

it appears so...

hey it does appear we rallied together...i was gonna say post it in the white zone lol...

9. BSA

BSA Guest

Welcome to the forum.

BSA

10. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Welcome back Doc
    You have been away too long. Everything has calmed down here. We did not fold up the tents and disappear.

Jim

11. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Welcome back Doc!

12. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Man, it's like coming in from the cold to a warm fire! I am absolutely tickled to see so many moderators now compared to the past. I hope that means less pressure on all, that volunteer their time here. Absolutely FANTASTIC!
    Doc

13. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

We will all do our best to keep the spam and other trash out of here. This site has so much to offer that we must keep it organized and friendly. We want everybody to be able to come here and not be insulted by bad language or arrogant behavior. I personally have not and will not let being a mod go to my head so if you think I'm wrong about an action I have taken, by all means call me on it.

Jim

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  14. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Great attitude Jim. Hope this site continues on the up & up.
    Looooking good!

15. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

16. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Seriously thinking about it Quay. I think it would be awesome to meet all of you great people in person. Would definatley be trip from two standpoints considering I live in Indiana.
    Would be neat to get a small group from Indiana to meybe go up together. My van will hold at least 4 bikes.
    Thinking on it!
    Thanks
    Doc