newbie with few questions

Go with a with a Staton or GEBE set up with a quality engine.Think about it, if you like the cheap ride, and it breaks you're either going to buy more cheap stuff, or go ahead and buy quality.You can get those cheaps to run good, but it's the Harbor Freight thing (one works great the next won't work) and you always end up eating the shipping.Unless you're set on a frame mount, consider it.

you pays your money and you takes your chances on what you get...
well what i read that's true is luck of the draw with the engines (main thing) and alot of people swop studs chains plugs etcetc i still looking as too cold here to ride even if i did buy a kit now , i did buy a huffy good vibration bike ( for $65 new few shipping was $95 but had some gift cards)

ginning i cannot afford one of them yet, i just starting out i like to tinkle with things and got time if i like it in time i might get a good one we all started out newbies .
ty all again for your input
i have been looking at this one as anyone had dealing with this ebay person.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/80cc-2-Cycle-Engine-Motor-Kit-for-Motorized-Bicycle-Bike-Black-Body-Pipe-/370691303944?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item564eec6a08&vxp=mtr

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back