No police harassment or mindless road rules in this country

Been watching this thread for a while now - what a joke. No way does Cuba compare to Australia, for health care or anything else.
Some people need to wake up and look around, I feel.
Here, health care is better than in most of the world and so is the standard of living, climate, crime level etc. etc. S hit, even the unemployed live like kings here.
You blokes in the US, don't even begin to think that Cuba is better than Oz, despite what some might say.
Fabian, last week you were ashamed to be Australian, this week you'd rather be in Cuba. Much as I hate to admit it, maybe GhostRider is right and you should move to Cuba to enjoy a better life.

......Here, health care is better than in most of the world and so is the standard of living, climate, crime level etc. etc. S hit, even the unemployed live like kings here.

Sounds a lot like America, but you wouldn't know it because of the leftist malcontents.

......You blokes in the US, don't even begin to think that Cuba is better than Oz, despite what some might say......

Refreshing, but I think the Aussies that think like Fabian outnumber the Aussies that think like you.

......Much as I hate to admit it, maybe GhostRider is right and you should move to Cuba to enjoy a better life.

Much as you hate to admit it? Why is that?

When you're right, you're right. And I am consistently right, even though it gets me in trouble.

Why ever did you leave? Tropical paradise, great freedom, free health care, economic opportunity galore, sounds better than down under.

:D I went on a 12 month travelling expedition, Cuba was a great stop over. Nice place, but I would'nt want to stay for ever, I hung out at the Azores for a couple months too that place was wild. I like to stay at different places for a while to get a feel of the place more than a short stay a few weeks can give.

I found the people and atmosphere of Cuba great though, full of life and simple enjoyment of things.

Hi Steve,

What an absolute load of rubbish,

Have you been to any emergency room in a public hospital. The triage system is so bad that you only get attended to if you're about to die.
In Sydney, the ambulances have to que up in the parking lot with patients because the hospitals are unable to devote enough resources to processing the less serious incidents; incidents like the results from car accidents.

Get your facts straight, before you give kerf a misguided view on the Australian hospital and health system.

Fabian

Last edited:
Back