"OINKY" new police bike build

i stripped my BLACK SABBATH stretch cruiser, and decided to do a cop bike. dont ask me why, cuz i dont know. its keeping my mind off the recent unpleasantness, and thats good.

got rid of the straight drag bars. looked cool, but having to lean that far forward got really uncomfortable. turned the stock bars upside-down, and they feel wonderful.

i found a never-seen-gas new whizzer tank on ebay for $40 and snatched it up.
removed the emboss with a heat gun and Goof-Off.

found a couple of ammo boxes, to use as saddle bags. found realistic-looking police decals. took all those and the fenders to my buddy, who owns a body shop.

he did excellent work. sanded, primed, filled the dent in the tank from when i dropped it (that had me throwing-up, almost) and clear coat.

i still have to find some inexpensive lights/siren.

all i know, is i'm going to have to take this bike to the Doctor's when i'm done, cuz its gonna be SICK!

Attachments

• oinky4.jpeg
    oinky4.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 861
  • oink tank.jpeg
    oink tank.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 647
  • oinky ammo.jpeg
    oinky ammo.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 623
  • oinky3.jpeg
    oinky3.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 1,009
  • oinky.jpeg
    oinky.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,130
i think this bike is a great idea..specially because the cops are a big concern for us...if they start liking MB's then nothing could stop us, at least in your town...hehehe

your going to be pulled over in like 30 minutes! but for good reasons!

spunout;
'The great unpleasantness' is how many southerners politely describe the Civil War.
Hope your difficulties are not with the gendarmes. As a former Rhode Islander, I don't have to tell you who pushes back harder. Several encounters with Warwick and East Greenwich cops years back left me bitter and permanently distrustfull.
Please be careful pushing the envelope.
You aren't alone with rough financial times. Hope it levels out for you and allows you to continue building production bikes in RI.

thanks, mr. hill

well, here she is. turned out better than i'd expected....i love it!!!

thanks to mike at simpsonmotorbikes, for the rush delivery of the fuel petcock.

i'll get some better pics tomorrow. get it out in the sun with a better camera.

Attachments

• done1.jpeg
    done1.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 233
  • done2.jpeg
    done2.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 213
  • done3.jpeg
    done3.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 216
Mighty sweet looking bike you got there, Officer......I mean Happy!!....Officer Happy? hahaha

that turned out nice!!!

that is one sweet bike, i second the shifter kit for it as you'll get some nice top end speed with a bike as streamlined as this one :D

and it's a police bike so it needs to be fast to catch the baddies :p

Back