Only starts in the morning

newhobby

Local time
4:14 AM
I have 2 stroke afranti 100 cc motor on my bike. It is my first build. I finally got it running and it's been all problems. It seems to only run in the mornings. After I shut it off for a while it will not start the rest of the day. I'm dumbfounded I need help guys please!

I use a regular, ordinary, kitchen measuring cup and just pour the oil into that, I then pour the measured amount into one gallon of gas and start shaking to mix it properly.
So I just get 2 cycle oil right and put how much in the measuring cup fill it up to what? Then pour it in a gallon. I'm going to get a gallon now and the 2 cycle mix

So I just get 2 cycle oil right and put how much in the measuring cup fill it up to what?
I mentioned that already...Five and a half ounces of conventional 2 cycle motor oil gets poured into the measuring cup...Then you add that to one gallon of gasoline and shake the one gallon gas jusg vigorously to get a proper mix...Then pour it into the gas tank.

Be sure to shake the gas in that gas can every single time before you pour what you need into the gas tank.

For breakin purposes on a new motor, you want to mix around 5.5 ounces of conventional 2 stroke oil to one gallon of Ethanol free gasoline if it is available where you live...Then shake it vigorously in a gas jug dedicated to just your bike before pouring it into the tank.

Anytime you refill that gas tank from the jug you will also need to shake it...each and everytime.

Back