Oregon

I live in Woodburn and work in Oregegincity.I up for a ride anyime just as soon as I get my motor swaped out.I'm also getting a repo whizzer pretty soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0605_2.JPG
    IMG_0605_2.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 292
New Whizzer?

Hi, I predict you will love your new Whizzer, if you need any help with it, let me know.

Mike

I live out in The Dalles. Should have my bike up and running by mid next week. Anyone coming through, let me know. I'll ride with you for a while.

Im in Lake Oswego, just building my first motorized, and will undoubtedly be looking for either a local club or like-minded crazies!! Im putting Staton's robin-subaru 33.5 on a schwinn "comfort" bike and will probably seek advice when I get jammed! I will try to check this forum frequently, so if youre in the neighborhood, let me know if there are any local groups of riders or clubs for motorized bikes. Thanks
Rivertramp (really the name of my boat!)
Real: Neil

OK, it's finished! Got the stuff from Staton last Wednesday and Friday afternoon it was on the road! I will post dome pics as soon as I can stop riding long enuf to grab the camera! Really a blast! For me, I find this also to be a realistic and fun way to get some exercise (bad word!). Actually pedalling quite a bit to extend the time/distance between those fillups! lol
Ciao for now
Neil

I'm new on these forums. I currently am living and going to school in Corvallis. I am looking to build a bike here in the next month or so. I have a Sears chainsaw, and will be getting a bike here shortly. Anyone in the area that has experience, I would love help on this project. I have access to a wire mig welder I am looking forward to learning how to use (never welded before). I don't have much in the way of practical skills in this area, so let me know if you want to help me take on this challenge.

As soon as I have a bike up and running, I would love to go riding with you all.

From The Dalles

I'm from The Dalles Oregon in the Columbia Gorge just built one for a friend and now going to build one for me in 2 days and then another in 4 days for another friend. Would love to ride with you guys ASAP, e-mail me if you want to here or at andrewwilde100@yahoo.com.

Are any of you Oregonians going to Ocean Park next month? Or are we not supposed to talk about here? Lets get these people together.

Back