Votes: 52 65.0%
  • No... I can't get up to that speed

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • No I would poop myself at that speed

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Motorbikes can get up to 40mph?

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
I just hit 42.5pmh today and I thought it was going to blow up (probably will now) just a Grubee gt5 with dual boost bottles, ported intake, polished head (in chamber) Skyhawk expansion chamber and nitrous. Oh and a 36t sprocket. I started doing laps around my neighborhood and after everything was at a good operating temp I change the plug for the coldest one I could find and went out to and empty stretch and went for it.:helmet:

I like it bros.Years ago speed is what made me tick! Today, I own the machines to satisfy that itch.My newly acquired Whizzer will never see 40mph,unless someone pushes me.

Another 40mph Bike

My new Diamondback Response bike inherited "The Iron Dragon's" GP460 engine, friction drive and 1.375" roller.

With its larger frame and disc brakes, 40mph comes easily. On the other bike, 44mph on the flats with no wind was as fast as I dared go, with power to spare. This bike "The White Dragon" handles better so I might push it faster.

Hello, I know this page hasn't been active "recently" but I wanted to tell you all about my bike. 20 inch bmx bike, (2012 fit bike co.) A HF 212 cc predator, 3/4 inch TAV, 4.0-1 gearing from the TAV to the rear end. Mods to the engine are, ARC racing CL-2 box stock cam, 18 lb valve springs, intake and exhaust lash set to .002 inch. Straight pipe and modified stock air intake, #32 jet and governor taken out, and low oil switch is bypassed. Enough said, I saw 60 - 61 mph rolling through one of thos e moble speed traps. I know it don't have pedals, just need to incorporate them into this bad mo'fo'

Attachments

• received_650276145153946.jpeg
    received_650276145153946.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 224
Hello, I know this page hasn't been active "recently" but I wanted to tell you all about my bike. 20 inch bmx bike, (2012 fit bike co.) A HF 212 cc predator, 3/4 inch TAV, 4.0-1 gearing from the TAV to the rear end. Mods to the engine are, ARC racing CL-2 box stock cam, 18 lb valve springs, intake and exhaust lash set to .002 inch. Straight pipe and modified stock air intake, #32 jet and governor taken out, and low oil switch is bypassed. Enough said, I saw 60 - 61 mph rolling through one of thos e moble speed traps. I know it don't have pedals, just need to incorporate them into this bad mo'fo'
Good lord sir, you are insane...I like it :p. Yes, it does need pedals lol, as it stands it's a very unsafe motorcycle. How does it handle steep hills with that low of gear reduction?

It handles hills fine, the TAV is the secret. On steep, steep hills (san Francisco status) it looses some top end but it'll do a cool 30 mph up any hill

What is a TAV?

I was able to manage 66kph (41mph) with a Grubee Skyhawk, some porting and headwork. Stock 44t gearing and stock exhaust. It was screaming.

Back