Votes: 52 65.0%
  • No... I can't get up to that speed

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • No I would poop myself at that speed

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Motorbikes can get up to 40mph?

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
I took my bike out today and wound her up... i dont have a speedo yet, but i think i am getting pretty close to the 40 mark!

I will check back in!

I'm in! My new top speed is 41.0 mph. I plan on surpassing this speed ASAP...

Attachments

• 07-20-09_2053.jpg
    07-20-09_2053.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
truly don't wish to get up to that 40 mph speed
to me it don't feel that good
have seen it a few times down hill
thoughts that go through mind are not that great
but still will admit
IT'S A RUSH !!!
MM

Doing 40mph on the flats with no wind feels comfortable and stable.

Riding 40mph downhill feels no so good for me too.:geek:

Go figure.

I don't know about that... I have a GEBE with the robin/subaru eho35 and it doesn't get anywhere near 40. Either you are lying or I am doing something wrong.

Well let's explore this for a moment:

You have a GEBE with a Robin Subaru 33.5cc 4-stroke that produces power every other revolution whereas I have a 42.7cc 2-stroke that produces power every single revolution.

My engine has a velocity stack, filter, gutted muffler, and an X-port exhaust spacer. I am assuming that you do not have these things. My GEBE has a custom 16 tooth HTD gear. I am assuming that you do not have this, either.

I have taken a picture of the speedometer which has been calibrated to accurately reflect my speed, and included it for reference.

Finally, and most importantly, I have no reason to lie to anyone. There are plenty of people who are going significantly faster than I am who have posted in this very thread. If I HAD wanted to lie about my setup and/or speed, I would've been ambitious enough to tell a bigger lie than just 41.0 mph.

I said you are either lying or I am doing something wrong... dont be so quick to take offense

I think that you'll find people are less likely to be offended if you don't suggest that they may be liars.

Back