Own a NE-5 Whizzer?

If You do?? You Can Build it into this Bike,, With Our Frame Kit, Your Choice of Color.. Have Fun Ride safe Snake Bite helmetscooterworks@cox.net or Call at 602-405-0394

Attachments

• the 1937ish Motor Bike.jpg
    the 1937ish Motor Bike.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Hi Snake Bite,
"Wow" it us really cool to see my new being made!!! :) When you guys see mine finished you will want one too!!! I am going with Indian Red, white tires more.
Joe Pierson
Kerman Ca.

Any thing new to show us...i want one with the EZ kit and belt drive.
Mine will have to be clearcoated raw steel frame and tank with red/orange wheels and whitewalls.

Hi bbb,
Get your order in Man, The sooner you do the Faster you will have a one of a Kind Motorcycle!! You can have it any way you want! :)
Joe

Any updates...would like to see it with the EZbike kit and a belt drive.
OK Up dates.. This Next week we are shipping Joes Bike, it has Some custom Items, All pre wired for all funtions,and with Indian Red Powdercoat... Bill Green,and Tim Cranes frame Kits are also going out. and since were an EZ Dealer too, the EZ Bike with springer forks will Be getting assembled, with a Belt final drive,, it's Red too.. . Two of our Bikes are being built with racing whizzer engines, One Built By Lee Guennther, and One By Bill Green.. Oops I forgot about the Pedall Cab.. this Bike will Not Have a Motor Just a fine 3 wheeled Taxi... Taking Orders Now.. for the In stock Helmutt Bicycle Kit.. You Can Call your order In at 602-405-0394 and we'll go over Your Options.. Ride Safe Have Fun....Helmutt

Last edited:
HI Snake Bite,
All Right!! :) That is great news for sure I am ready to start putting it togeather.
Working with you has been great too. You will be seeing my bike in Shows for sure!!
Thank you very much for all of your work! I have waited along time to have a very cool Motorbike like this!!
Joe

Hi Guys,
If you have always want "A really *****en!! Bike" Call Call at 602-405-0394 He is a Great guy, and will make your Dream come True! A bike that you can enter in car shows!
My is done and I will show you soon what you can be Riding!!
Joe Pierson
Kerman Ca.
USA

Great Frame kit

Hi Helmutt I have to say the frame kit looks great . I ordered all the strange stuff for your motor . I think youll like it . O by the way Daves gets done first . Now its up to shipping and machine shop ... Have fun ... Thanks again for the great frame kit..Bill Green

Thanks Bill

Thanks Bill For the Kind Compliments.. It is all about, 2 wheeled Art.. Shipped 2 More Today.. Joes Is really Special.. Here Is the Sister Bike

Attachments

• l_7b08d4f1b53c4364b0b400a49ffdcf67.jpg
    l_7b08d4f1b53c4364b0b400a49ffdcf67.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 151
Hi Bill,
Man my bike is on the way to me!! :) Snake Bite has built me a Very Cool bike!!! I will post some photos as soon as I get her unpacked! Glad to see you are building the same Frame as mine, as I might need your Ideas Which all always very cool :) Snake Bite Design's Motor Art for sure!
Joe

Back