Own a NE-5 Whizzer?

If You do?? You Can Build it into this Bike,, With Our Frame Kit, Your Choice of Color.. Have Fun Ride safe Snake Bite helmetscooterworks@cox.net or Call at 602-405-0394

Attachments

• the 1937ish Motor Bike.jpg
    the 1937ish Motor Bike.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Hi Snake Bite,
Man your Red bike is really nice!! I like the graphics! :) Who did them for you, and what is the height of the letters? My should arrive very soon!! Can't wait!! :)
Joe

JOE Your Bike should be there Today

Thanks Joe for breaking the Ice and being My first Customer, on this new Model.. Now that we Have full production In motion.. I am putting together the web site.. and Yours will Be a fine example of a great Motorbike. Thanks again Joe. kramer

Hi Kreamer,
Well my Bike arrived today! To say I am more than pleased is an understatement.:) It is very nice and an excellent packing job!! I am really looking forward to getting it built which will be fun. It has a a pleasure doing bussiness with you, Thank you, and I know you will help me along the way when need :) I will post photos when I get started.
Joe

My New Bike

Hi Guys,
Here is a photo, of my new Kreamer bike Frame. Man its is Fantastic looking Bike:D The Whizzer engine is going to look very nice in there!!! More Later!
I might have to put it in the living room!:cool:
Joe

Attachments

• My Indian in the box 001.jpg
    My Indian in the box 001.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 151
  • My Indian in the box 002.jpg
    My Indian in the box 002.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 160
Hi Snake Bite,
That drum went out to you yesterday! :) There is some green in the box, for postage.:sick:
My Axcels are on the way from Bill. So I can get back to getting this bike on the Road:cool:
Have fun,:helmet: This is going to be a Very Cool Board Track Racer!!:helmet:
Joe

Attachments

• Whizzer frame, with rear wheel on 008.jpg
    Whizzer frame, with rear wheel on 008.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
Can't describe my disappointment...just when you show the bike with the EZM and belt drive no less (exactly what i asked for) and was ready to order...i find out that Manitoba Canada regs now state only electric bicycles are legal (500 w max).

So...thinking about how to do this...what about a Briggs & Stratton ETEK motor with belt drive and the batteries set in the frame in a V twin formation?

Can't describe my disappointment...just when you show the bike with the EZM and belt drive no less (exactly what i asked for) and was ready to order...i find out that Manitoba Canada regs now state only electric bicycles are legal (500 w max).

So...thinking about how to do this...what about a Briggs & Stratton ETEK motor with belt drive and the batteries set in the frame in a V twin formation?

bbb.. You Buy One Of those E-TEK-R Motors.. Have It shipped To Me I'll Build Into Your Bike.. and shipp it Back Done... DK-HelmuttCycles@cox.net

''bbb.. You Buy One Of those E-TEK-R Motors.. Have It shipped To Me I'll Build Into Your Bike.. and shipp it Back Done...''

Dang-it...i was scared you might want to do something like that :)
Now i need to do some research...will talk again.

Back