Performance Carb Upgrade

Yes, there should be.
The fact that this is a Mikuni copy doesn't guarantee that the Mikuni jets will fit.
I've heard that the Dellorto clone carb doesn't take the same jets as a real Dellorto.
My question still stands.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Good one. Thanks for the links.
Interesting. If the CNS is basically a pocket-bike carb, my usual jet supplier, OzMiniMoto, probably has jets, (and slide needles if I'm real lucky).
In fact, the ones in the first link look like 5mm Dellorto pilot/main jets. That's what fits an NT carb.

I just took another look at the CNS carb and it's similar to the one in the first link.
(On even closer examination, not that similar, either.)
I might be lucky - the jets that I have already for the NT might screw straight in.

Last edited:
I didn't know that Warren sold those, his range has got a fair bit larger of late.
(They just re-located the ZBox part of the business. Not sure where to. ZBike is in Surfer's Paradise, might be there.)
The carburettor is listed as 'Honghua carby kit with remote choke', for $70AU+deliv.
It looks identical to the Spooky Tooth CNS, right down to the K&N style filter.
I notice that both cables, choke control and twist-grip throttle are included, but couldn't see if there's a kill switch on the twist-grip.
Did your's have a kill-switch?

Last edited:
yes it came with everything the whole throttle handle assy. kill switch and everything, but if you dont want to rewire your kill switch just use the same kill switch and use the new handle, ect.

No worries. I don't mind re-wiring, but only asked because my stock twist-grip has a built-in kill-switch and if the new one didn't, I'd need to fit a separate kill-switch.

I meant to add, I just did some checking and it appears that ZBox has moved to Surfers' Paradise with ZBike.
Steve Baillie appears to be running both, now. I didn't see Warren Bates mentioned anywhere.

Last edited:
CNS Carb

Carb from Spooky Tooth's came with the offset manifold included and cable hooks right into stock grip that has kill switch built in.

They're probably virtually identical, but the one from Spooky Tooth would be $10-$20 more expensive than the ZBox one, with delivery to Oz taken into account.

Back