Questions on 2 Strokes

My chains are cut to custom length, everything is in perfect alignment and tracking is straight and true...Zero problems really since it was first built in May of 2020 when it still had spokes...lol...losing the spring tensioner and mounting mags and disks etc was Feb. of 2021...Many hundreds of miles since then...Again everything runs true, havent even had a lose bolt or nut...lol...DAMIEN

If motorcycles and mopeds dont need tensioners, than neither do motorised bicycles.
Motorcycles do have tensioners, its called the pilot. Every so often with a chain, with a belt its once, maybe twice in its lifetime. Without a spring loaded, you need to pay way more attention to the length. Specially when you start putting power through them. Them kit chains suck. Stretch like taffy and don't stop.

Well we cant all be god like ... Us mortals will just have to stand in awe of you.

Lol...

Its one thing to have your friends see you with a hugely overweight female or see you riding a moped but its end game when your friends see you with a +++ size girl on the back of your moped.

You haven't seen his girl/boy...lol...Its a 250 pound pig...lol...DAMIEN
Hes my baby boy. Just my tiny oggie boogie. I almost made a trailer to haul him with. He doesn't like 2 wheels though. Just truck rides. See avatar for a pic pf my tiny wittle super small 250lbs baby boy. Lol

Hes my baby boy. Just my tiny oggie boogie. I almost made a trailer to haul him with. He doesn't like 2 wheels though. Just truck rides. See avatar for a pic pf my tiny wittle super small 250lbs baby boy. Lol
My dad had a pig farm when I was a kid, so, yea, you're just making me hungry. AND, the sausages I could make.

Back