Renew Your Declaration of SELF-Dependance

aw, c'mon van...join all us other non-conformists ;)

heehee...i guess i should tell you to NOT do it :)

you're too funny :p

that's me..."brother love"...opinions may vary :rolleyes:

:cool:

Last edited:
Woo! That post really inspired me! I'm off to spread the word. I love my bike so much, I love the whole motorized bike movement, and love this site even more.

Not long now, I reckon less than ten years and our bikes are going to be absolutely everywhere. Finally somebody else to ride with!

Nice post Augi.

another rebel rises to the cause...we're gonna have to see about gettin' you some riding buddies.

what i find a bit confounding is i know y'all have those lil moped "gangs" and such...it's surprising that the MB hasn't caught on more.

another rebel rises to the cause...we're gonna have to see about gettin' you some riding buddies.

what i find a bit confounding is i know y'all have those lil moped "gangs" and such...it's surprising that the MB hasn't caught on more.

I know! At 16 everybody buys a moped and you get swarms of them, and everybody tunes them up seeing how fast they can get them to go, with just a few mods they are easily capable of over 60. But in the UK everybody has the mentality of just buying from the shop, and if it breaks throw it away and get a new one, or just pay a mechanic to fix it. Everybody is amazed at my bike and are always saying "how did you do that by yourself?". I am a rare breed in my country, the kinda person who sits tinkering in the garage. Everybody else would much rather sit on there games consoles or on the computer. And I think it is this factor that is the reason that motoredbiking has never caught on over here.

I am so envious whenever I read about all the meets and rides everybody goes on together, it sounds so fun!

But the revolution is almost here, with gas prices getting higher and higher people are looking for cheap alternative means of transport. And there really isn't much of a better option than what we have got.

We just need to get the word out there more.

Fastboy

Back