SBP expansion chamber

I looked but only finding a pukey orange color... Where is this copper you speak of?
I saw the bright orange in the initial ads and thought I saw a copper color in the 1 foot length tubing section, but looking again I guess it is kind of a s**t muckeldy orange color. Sorry for getting your hopes up. I was just so excited for you. Anyways still a good spot for silicone tubing. Maybe some VHT burnt copper for the whole pipe? Don't know how you could get the tarnished look though.

Last edited:
I saw the bright orange in the initial ads and thought I saw a copper color in the 1 foot length tubing section, but looking again I guess it is kind of a sh*t muckeldy orange color. Sorry for getting your hopes up. I was just so excited for you. Anyways still a good spot for silicone tubing. Maybe some VHT burnt copper for the whole pipe? Don't know how you could get the tarnished look though.
Maybe the word coupler which appears enough times, or Cooper as in the vehicle.

I don't like green tarnish I like the dull orange the copper takes on when it had time to sit out after polishing. Maybe silicone with formed sheet around it in an extreme case and that let's the weight stay down without relying on the copper for structure.

Maybe the word coupler which appears enough times, or Cooper as in the vehicle.

I don't like green tarnish I like the dull orange the copper takes on when it had time to sit out after polishing. Maybe silicone with formed sheet around it in an extreme case and that let's the weight stay down without relying on the copper for structure.
I even noticed that the word coupler was used a lot when I took the second look and wondered if it had some subliminal effect on me. For me Cooper would be my moms side of the family.

I have the straight copper header pipe coming out of the flange, then on the other end i have one of the 45 degree copper elbows, which came with the SBP expansion chamber kit.
Other than that the only thing i have bought for the exhaust system is bigger and better springs, personal choice really, and the blue silicone tubing, which still hasn't even seemed to have dried out as much as the black stuff did .
Which copper tube or elbow are you talking about?
Ok bro finely got that piece of copper cut and fit perfectly,after a lot of drumel work so the pipe is together properly she runs better got a new top speed of 36 mph but I still need to get the Napa silicon tubeing

Ok bro finely got that piece of copper cut and fit perfectly,after a lot of drumel work so the pipe is together properly she runs better got a new top speed of 36 mph but I still need to get the Napa silicon tubeing
And that was with a 44 tooth sprocket

Ok bro finely got that piece of copper cut and fit perfectly,after a lot of drumel work so the pipe is together properly she runs better got a new top speed of 36 mph
Glad I could share that tip with you ;-}

Back