Show us your motored bikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I'm in the preliminary stage of building my first bike, so I thought in the meantime I'd entertain myself by asking for pictures of your awesome bikes :). I've already seen some cool stuff in my short time on this forum, but nowhere have I seen a thread devoted to pictures of your delicious machines!
Let's see what you're riding :)!
(also, if I missed a thread like this, please point me in the right direction.)‎

Here is the link to my homebuilt motorized bike ride from Kansas to my sailboat in Florida.
http://www.jheld.mysite.com/photo_9.html

Notice the extra tires in this picture, I had to carry them with me on the trip, this drive method wore out tires much to fast. But it got me there on $22 of gas.

I'm now building a folding sidecar for my 1966 Honda 90 upgraded with a 125cc lifan engine to carry an 2x2x3 foot RV washer drier from Houston to my boat in Florida, I'll test the sidecar picking up a diesel 4kw Fisher Panda generator unit from Miami first.

dsc00783.jpg

Last edited:
Running 4 days have all most a gallon throw her.

This is exactly. How I started mine. The swindler screamed for a motor the first time I saw it. I didn't even make a full tank of gas. Befor I had the bug and it was back in pieces waiting on the FedEx guy. Who became a regular. For the Next few weeks will this addiction ran its corse. Lol.
image.jpeg

kgyrobotron I call it a chain sausage and it does stop the chain slap suck snatch jumping off sprocket problem

it also stops mud coming off the tire and hitting the chain

they do wear out and fill up with dirt they get replaced when its time for new chain and sprockets

to attach them you glue the ends of the hose into a metal tube then clamp the metal tube onto some bracketry

I used conduit strap you could use ubolts saddles or hose clamps

not much to it really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back