Closed Sick Bike Parts Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
8:47 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 09-30-50.png

"Sick Bike Parts sells a variety of products for use with 2 stroke engine kits, and 4 stroke engine kits and electric bike kits, but does not sell the actual gas motor kits themselves. They invented and sell a shift kit that works with almost every bike, which means you can use the gears on your motorized bike for better pulling power up hills without losing top end speeds."

Forum Username: @Pablo

Review of Sick Bike Parts:

Product: "Shift Kit" Every piece of this kit is quality gear, it is a bit expensive compared to the price of the motor that I used.
Customer Service: I had an issue with one item, and it was quickly resolved, at no additional cost to me.
Technical Service: I asked questions and got answers. The instructions are solid, especially if you read them.
Ordering: Not the best way on the web, but it works.
Website: Very simple site, maybe a bit to simple, but I am a geek at heart. I think they could jazz it up a bit (buttons from cooltext.com would be a thought. I even found the font that pretty much matches their logo)

Overall: These gentleman are great to work with and if I need something they have I will get it from them.

SBP review

Ordered - a couple tools, some small parts. Great service - I've never seen a quicker merchant rresponse to an order placement. My order arrived on the 3rd day, well packaged, complete and quality goods.

I can't address direct contact customer service, because I've had no need to make such. I expect it will be as good as everything else they do, if I need to call or e-mail in future.

Second Review of Sick Bike Parts:

Product: "Some stuff" abit expensive compared that might be had but you have to rember Goodwill is my store of choice, LOL

Customer Service: Nothing to report on this order, other than the Tech Support I received.

Technical Service: I asked questions on one of the forums that they support and got answers. I choose to put it on a forum, in case anyone else had the same kind of questions. SBP might consider, gathering these kind of posts and having them on their site, in their copious free time. The instructions are solid.

Ordering: The new format made ordering much simpler.

Website: Simple site, fairly easy to navigate. One issue is clicking on an image to enlarge it should ENLARGE it

Overall: Great to work with and if I need something else I need I will get it from them.

I already voted so I can't nor would I, change my vote.

Sick Bike Parts Order

I placed an order with these guys at about 5:30 in the evening. It shipping the very next day. I got email confirmations on the order placement and the shipping. It was a very good transaction.

so i just got my expansion chambered exaust mounted to my shift kitted 49cc engine. Clocked myself at 66.9 km/h on flat without tuning the chamber or the carb. Sick bike parts has once again come through with the next thing in M-B. I experience substantially more acceleration on the order of 30-50% with the new pipe, and top speed has gone up at least 10 km/h. The biggest difference is the way it maintains acceleration uphill, it has way more torque. All arround, and amazing upgrade that siginifigantly increase engine performance. I'm honestly flabergasted.

I'm impressed with these guys...

I've only ordered one item from them, but I'll be ordering more.

Quality seems to be fine. Packaging was top notch. Order shipped immediately, within 24 hours. Arrival seemed to be a bit slow, but that's not sbp's fault.

I ordered a Heavy duty freewheel and the usual items to make up an engine driven pedal able freewheel.
Placed the order on Friday got the parts on Monday WOW.

I gave em an excellent rating .

The cheapest parts I could find (or equal_parts) to sick bike parts was the same price but very inferior in quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered from Sick Bike Parts 4-5 times now, they always seem to have something I want or forgot to order. Every order has had very quick shipping, great packaging, quality parts and great prices. I highly recommend ordering from them, if they have something you want or need.

I bought the direct replacement air cleaner from sick bike parts and it got here REAL FAST...Not a terrible product but I just wish they would advertise it on the website like it actually comes...When I opened it it had very fine scratches in the chrome like it had been handled a lot...The scratches probably came from holding onto the air cleaner while they drill 2 holes in the chrome cover....In the add there are NO holes...Instead you get a nice air cleaner with 2 holes drilled in it supplied with 2 black fine thread bolts to (I think) totally mess up the look of the chrome cleaner...It does fit nicely but I would look around for something else before I picked up another one...Shipping was a bit high for the weight also but what can you do....Anyway

shipping speed 5 stars
shipping cost 3 stars
product 3.5 stars
Adverstising product 1 star

Hey everybody I read this review again and wanted to add a few things...I think the origianal review may have looked a bit harsh but I really didnt mean it to look that way...For starters I installed the air cleaner and took her for a spin and noticed a definite increase in power...These 2 strokers cant get much more powerful or faster than they are so every little bit helps....The look of the air cleaner is not all that bad..I just had a look in mind when I ordered it and I had to adjust that look in mind when I opened the box LOL...I'm just a little particular about the look of my bike because its the first one I built..After e-mailing with Pablo he did explain that they new the air cleaner pic on the website was an issue and they are working to change it...I just want everybody to know that I definitely would order from these guys again because of the product line they carry...They by far have some of the most inovative and upgraded parts for motored bikes on the planet...By the way I gotta give these guys a 6 on a scale of 1 to 5 for communication

I have bought almost everything they carry at SBP and have had excellent service from both men and any problem with equipment was quickly addressed or had already been addressed. I will be using some of their stuff to customize installs of all types of motors. Service and products are as good as it gets and with a great price too. There is nothing perfect but they make the pursuit of perfection a realistic pursuit. I have about 1000 miles on the Rotten Orange Gary Fisher that datz510 built and it rides really strong. I had about 300 miles on another shift kit build that I changed back to a straight drive when I got the Rotten Orange. I have too much fun shifting as I go to work.

Back