staton-inc engine

Nice trike JFK,

start a new thread for your second engine thats going to be a awesome beast friction & chain...., most members actually enjoy reading threads that show BUILDS...... does the engine pull the front wheel to your left on that friction drive.

Thanks Vegaspaddy :)

Yeah the trike will pull to the left if you let the steering go, It's only a minor annoyance.
I just lean my palm against the grip I don't even notice it.

I could see someone getting the Staton dual motor gear box and put it up front that would eliminate the pulling.

The USX is terribly front light, I have read about peoples USX flipping backwards on steep hills so this weight on the front is a real help.

But the flip side to that is when I'm going up a steep hill the front drive tire tends to want to just slip on the road. That's is the main reason I decided to get the Staton USX rear drive so I could rely more on the rear on hills and the front on flats or both is I need more power.

I am loving this bike, I recommend it for anyone that wants a cheap heavy duty Delta trike.

They are fun to ride, my wifes version the AX is a crazy ride and i am about to change that from a friction to chain drive myself, cruises like a baby but its too dangerous to be flying like a madman, built for cruising......

http://www.motoredbikes.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12174&d=1224733291

The delta style is the chick magnet, you should see the looks i get when i pull up to the park with the little ones in tow !!!!!!! all i need now is the front fairing......

Back