Stolen surveillance video of thief stealing my bike

you got to weigh the importance, if the GPS is with the girl friend then the bike is unprotected, I'll keep it on the bike! lol

yes the cost of the gps , thats the trick . the company or person that makes the big cash from this idea , will be theone thatfigures out how to make it affordable to the consumer i think the actual unit is pretty cheap , its the satalite time you need to lease to watch all the billions of bikes , i have an idea on how to do this . just waiting for someone to offer me a cut in the action . i wish bill gates was in to bikes

girl verses bike

you got to weigh the importance, if the GPS is with the girl friend then the bike is unprotected, I'll keep it on the bike! lol

the bike never leaves willingly , and the bike is more dependable , it will always let you hop on and go for ride with no complaints , protect the bike i say

I used to work & do mods to my my bike so much my girl friend told me once ''its the bike or me'' I'm going to miss her! lol

GetAttachment 3.jpgIf any one knows any thing about a Royce Union with a RAW engine taken from the Boulder II in Vegas please contact metro in Vegas. THANKS

Back