Stolen surveillance video of thief stealing my bike

Drove him to the unemployment office....hahaha

He got what he deserved.

You need a bigger pic of the titan twins BTW

yes . i took that picture with my cell phone and then emailed it to myself , i want to get a few pictures with my camera . to show the difference in the freewheel setup . the first titan has a 54 t 8mm chain ring down to a 22t 1/2 inch for final drive , the second trek i made i used a 63t8mm chain ring down to a 22t final drive , by increasing the size difference between the two . i gave the motor a bigger lever to pull the bike with . both bikes have the same gear ratio , and have the same top speed , but the 63t makes for a more responsive throtle and the bike is more zippy , the motor doesnt have to work has hard .

yes i chainged the drive sprocket also . i now offer three choices of large chain rings 54 t 63t and 74t which is huge ,the 74t is huge . and drive sprockets are 11 13 17 and 20t. i dont think 74t will be needed too much but maybe people will use it buy itself on the freewheel as an 8mm option for a freewheeling rear left side drive sprocket just thread it onto a threaded hub . like the one currie e bikes use for there freewheel hubs . the left side threads gi lefty tighty reverse of the break threads . so it doenst unscrew while pulling the bike .

Drove him to the unemployment office....hahaha

He got what he deserved.

You need a bigger pic of the titan twins BTW

That was nice. If it was me, I would have made him walk to the unemployment office, LOL.

Anybody consider wheel-locks? If the wheel is locked, they can't just pedal away.

I've been lucky, being my trailer weighs over ~60lbs, so nobody tries to steal my bike, but I still keep an eye on it. I've been considering a wheel lock of some sort, or putting a bicycle lock through the wheel, to make it harder to roll away with.

Back